28 Jan 2008 01:07 pm
Getting Started with Flickr
- Sign up for a Flickr account or use one that you already have. (Remember that this work is public — so if you don’t want to have this work associated with your own identity, create an account on Flickr to use in this class.)
- Join our course group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/mixingandremixinginfo08/
- Add a photo the group with the appropriate tags and descriptions.
- Comment on someone else’s photo.
Thinking about Problems that You want to solve
- Given what you have seen so far, think about three problems that you might want to solve through mashups.
- Chapter 1: Learning from Specific Mashups
- Chapter 2: Uncovering the Mashup Potential of Web Sites
- Chapter 3: Understanding Tagging and Folksonomies
- Looking ahead: Chapter 9: Moving from APIs and Remixable Elements to Mashups
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.