We will be focusing on your projects for the remainder of the semester. Please feel free to contact me to arrange more time to work with me on your projects. I’m around campus on Mondays and Wednesdays. My goal is to help you as much as I can to do the best work you can.
Reminder of deliverables:
- a 10 minute + 2 minute Q&A final presentation in class on either April 30 or May 2. Please email me with your preferences — first come first served for the slots.
- final written report to be handed in (paper + electronic form) to me on May 7, 2007.
- poster session on May 7.
Here’s a reminder of the qualities I’ve been looking for in your work and in your written and oral reports:
- that you had a coherent plan for what you wanted to integrate
- that you worked well with the time that you had
- that you pulled together in a coherent presentation and written report what you set out to do and what you ended up accomplishing
- that you could identify reasonable goals and adjust the goals accordingly with the problems you encountered and what you learned throughout the semester
- that you accomplished a scope of work that is appropriate for a 3-credit semester long course and your level of working knowledge.
One Response to “s07-Day 23 Working on Projects”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.